Thursday, August 13, 2009

Claire's First (Real) Haircut

I say "real" haircut because I have trimmed a teeny bit off the ends in the past, but this time I actually took her to the hairdresser and she cut quite a lot off. Claire had some natural layers going on and I wanted to even it up a bit. She looks a LOT older :( , but I think it's very cute. And of course, it will grow! :) (By the way, these pics were taken with my webcam since we don't have a camera; that's why they're a little weird!)


From the front...



...and the back. It's a little kooky, we didn't style it or anything...I will do that later tonight after her bath and take more "styled" pictures.


...And Mom got her hair cut and colored, too! Fun times. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You always look so good with those short cuts that I could never pull off...way to go!

Thailand Tracey said...

Precious...and very creative use of the webcam. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Rachel said...

Your haircut is SO CUTE!!

La Don said...

You both look very pretty with the new doos...Claire's hair looks so think now....love and miss you all. LaDon