Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally!: July Trip to Katy

Okay, so...I finally got all the pictures from my mom from this summer, we finally got a new camera, and I finally have time to actually post them! So, please, if anyone is still out there, keep coming back because hopefully in the next few days I will be posting several catch-up blogs! I have so much to share! :) For now, here are a few pictures from our trip to Nana and Grandpa's in July:


Nana painting Claire's nails

Look how long her hair was!!

Claire helping Grandpa play guitar. (I think she ended up putting the pick in the hole!)

We went to the circus and met up with our friends, Reuben and Shannon Chance who used to live in Big Spring.


The kids got ridiculously expensive whirly toys.

Will's favorite part was the motorcycles going around in the cage.


Claire's favorite part was the ladies hanging from the rings and scarves.

My favorite were the elephants.

The finale.

Claire loves her some ice cream.

The kids playing in the pop-up fountains at La Centerra.

We went to an Astros game (in which they were defeated quite horribly), but it was fun. Here we are in front of Left Field at Minute Maid Park.

Claire really enjoyed the clapping, music, etc. Will didn't like the loud noises as much.

Me and my boy.

1 comment:

Thailand Tracey said...

Love the new pictures! What a beautiful family...so glad you had special time with your mom. I know she cherishes the moments <3