Friday, April 06, 2007

A Few Belly Shots

It came to my attention that I rarely include my face in my belly pics, so I tried to get one today. I still think I look pretty bad, but oh well. I took these pictures myself, so that is why the angles might look a little funny.



In other news, Will and I will be traveling again, this time to Houston. We wanted to be able to fly Will one more time while he is free :) Hopefully this crazy cold front won't interfere with our flight plans tomorrow. We will be at my parents house for a week and Scott will stay home and hopefully do some handy-man things around the house! I will still have Internet access there, so I won't be completely out of pocket. We are looking forward to our visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been gone way too long - gotta catch up on your blog! I had no idea you were pregnant, too! I'm 34/35 weeks - expecting a girl! I'm so excited for you! You are braver than me - no belly pics posted on my blog! hehe

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Too cute:)