Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Two Bellies

Last week I was blessed to be able to see my good friend Kara and her family! Will and I had good trips to and from Carlsbad, even though we got stuck behind a lot of slow traffic :)

The kids enjoyed playing together and it was amusing watching them learn to share. They did pretty well. We didn't do anything spectacular; we just enjoyed catching up and being goofy again. Here are a couple of shots of the two of us and our pregnant bellies. Kara is 34 weeks (she's almost done!) and I am almost 24 weeks in the pictures.

5 comments:

Larissa said...

Ya'll look so cute. That is fun that you get to share in that together! I was hoping Jenny or Sheila would get around to it one time when I was pregnant, but so far no such luck!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

What adorable bellies;) You both look terrific!

Marta said...

I love prego tummy pictures!!! My sister-in-law and I were pregnant at the same time. We had 4 weeks difference in our due dates. It seemed like everytime we got together people wanted us to take pictures together. Fun, fun! Glad you had a good visit! Any names for that baby yet?

Anonymous said...

You guys look cute and I like your hair like that. :)

Robby and Lynsey said...

Cute bellies!!! Glad you got to see one another.