Wednesday, March 28, 2007

C-bad

Tomorrow morning, Will and I are headed to the great metropolis of Carlsbad, New Mexico! Although I really dislike driving (especially by myself and then on top of that, being by myself with Will), I am really looking forward to it. We are going to visit my dear friend Kara who will soon be adding another little boy to her precious family. She is scheduled to have him on May 3rd, so I wanted to see her and visit before he gets here and things start to get crazy. I haven't seen Kara since September, so our visit is long overdue. Please pray for us as we travel...I tend to be a nervous driver sometimes.

In case you are wondering, my foot is feeling pretty good, unless I have to wear shoes. I went to Wal-Mart on Tuesday morning and put shoes (flip-flops) on for the first time since Sunday after church and it just about killed me walking around because the straps were wide enough that they were rubbing right against the top of my bruise. So, I splurged on a pair with super-skinny straps for all of $4.88.

For the last two days, Will has decided that naps are not his thing. Yesterday he slept for about 20 or 30 minutes. Today when I picked him up from school, his little info sheet said "I slept," and then the times the teacher wrote were "from 12:50 to 1:15." I thought, "that ain't sleep." I tried with no avail to get him to nap when we got home. So, we've had a very tired little boy on our hands at bedtime, which I guess is sort of good. Will is also doing great with his new bed. He can get up on it and down off of it by himself and we haven't found him sleeping on the floor in several days. I'm so glad that he decided that the bed was a good place to sleep :)

This will probably be my last post for the month of March, so happy weekend and check back with me in April :)

2 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Boo for no naps!!!! Good luck with that! ;)

I really like the pic of you and Will sleeping in your post below. Very funny. Apparently I used to sleep like that, too. ha!

Hope your foot gets better soon.

Katherine said...

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!! :) I hope you have a great time with Kara-I cannot believe she is about to have number three?! It just seems like yesterday we were all in Katie Rogers together...

I hope your foot feels better-that is some of the worst pain because you HAVE to use it! I most definitely want to come visit, but in may not be until May when they all move out! I will let you know, though because I really want to come spend quality time with you all! Love you! :) Blessings~