Monday, March 05, 2007

Baby #2 is a...



...girl! Well, at least there is an 80% chance that it's a girl. I'm still kind of scared to believe it myself. I wish they could be a little more definite. However, I definitely did not see a "turtle," and it did look much more like girl parts than boy parts. We are excited! I now have to do a lot of looking at all the wonderfully cute girl items out there to choose what I want for the nursery. There are just too many things to choose from, if you ask me! I've been doing some surfing on eBay today already.


In other news, we got Will's new big boy room painted this weekend and somewhat put together. His new bed is good to go and valances are hung. We do need to do a few touch-ups around the room, though. We are still waiting on a rug I ordered that will hopefully look really cute and pull it together. Thanks, Mom, for all your help. We really enjoyed having you here!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

That is exciting news!! :) Are you also searching for names or do you already have those picked out?! That will be so much fun shopping for girl stuff-I just may have to drive up there and help you look!! ;)

Love you. Blessings~

April Carrasco said...

Congrats! Having one of each is so much fun!

Larissa said...

Congrats!!! You will love, love, love having a girl!

Marta said...

Yay for girls!!! I just have to tell you that girl stuff is, in general, way cuter than boy stuff!!! Bedding, clothes, you name it! Have you looked at Pottery Barn kids? I know it's pricey, but you can find what you want there and then find it cheaper on ebay. They have the best bedding!!! Anyhow, congratulations on a baby girl! They are so much fun... and amazingly different than baby boys we're learning!

Robyn said...

Yay, for girls! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Having a girl is so much fun and they are a million times more fun to shop for. :)