Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood, and I hope yours is beautiful, too.


Since I work in the floral industry, I've had a busy week. I worked all day Friday and Saturday and I am pretty beat. I feel like a bad mom because I've barely seen my child the past couple of days! When I got home yesterday, I crashed for about three hours. Thankfully, that little rush is over and we won't be as busy in the next few weeks to come. While his parents were in town, Scott and his dad were able to paint the baby's room. It is now a beautiful shade of buttery yellow! When we get it all set back up (currently, most of her furniture is residing in our bedroom), I'll take some pictures.

This morning we enjoyed a breakfast of assorted cereals and exchanged cards (Scott's parents and grandmother were still here). I was very excited to get a gift certificate for a massage. I will (hopefully) be redeeming it very soon!

Scott, Will and I headed off to church and left Grammy, Papa, and Grandma Connie to pack up and head on home. When we returned and before we got all our fancy clothes off, Scott took some pictures of Will and I outside. The first few are in our front yard. I wish I could take credit for the flower-bed in the other pictures, but that belongs to a neighbor around the corner. Her flowers are gorgeous this year because of all the rain we've had. So, without further ado, here they are:






Belly shot -- 29 (almost 30) weeks along.

And finally, I leave you with a few pictures from Will's birthday. I wanted to do a great big birthday post with lots of pictures from his party, but I forgot my camera's memory card when we went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We did borrow Leland and Harmony's camera, but she hasn't been able to send me the pictures yet. So, here are a few from my mother-in-law's video camera. Hopefully more will come soon!

We got Will a "Cozy Coupe" for his birthday...here he is test-driving after his traditional blueberry muffin birthday breakfast.

Wow, Chuck E. Cheese is a pretty good artist!

Will eating his birthday cupcake

Raylee and Will at the party...Grandma Connie is in the background, too :)

One last thing...tomorrow, Monday, May 14th, our baby name poll will be featured on the www.babycenter.com homepage. Head on over and vote for your favorite!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

I'm working on emailing the pics right now. There are a ton so be prepared. :)

Noel Green said...

I loved all these pictures! Your mother's day pics are especially beautiful!

I hope you keep feeling great!

Is there a specific place we're supposed to look for the name poll?

Celeste