Friday, June 22, 2007

Maternity Portraits

Yesterday, Scott and I went and took "maternity portraits" at Sears. Will stayed with a good friend from church because he's not feeling too well. So, unfortunately he didn't get to be in the pictures with us. It was still fun and I think they turned out pretty good. What we ended up getting, I can't post here, but it's a really neat "portrait study" with 9 square black & white pictures. Below are a few of the individual shots in natural color. For some cute recent pictures of Will, visit www.pratherplace.blogspot.com :)


On a completely different note, I ask for your prayers for my grandmother. It was discovered this week that she had a mini-stroke in the very recent past (maybe even when I was there last week) and today we found out that she has a brain tumor. She's in the hospital right now...I don't really know anything else. I'm not sure what this all will mean for the future. I just know that I am extremely thankful that God allowed Will and I to spend some good time with her last week. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

5 comments:

Marta said...

Love these pictures! Too cute! Praying for your grandmother. Let is know how she's doing!

Harmony said...

Great pics. Glad you got to do that.

Larissa said...

Those are so cute! Yall are in my prayers!

Chastity said...

Those are great pictures! I didn't have any maternity pictures made with my first, but I think I might next time.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Adorable! I just love maternity pics! You look great:)
I'm praying for your Grandma.