Monday, June 18, 2007

Showered with Love :)

Last Saturday was my baby shower! It was so nice--very lovely with lots of goodies to eat and of course, some really wonderful gifts! I am so blessed to have such sweet people in my life. Thank you!

A few pictures from the event:

Yummy!!


Awww...


All the goodies

The lady whose home at which the shower was held had this motorcycle on the back porch (her son-in-law's). We thought it was too funny and so I had to pose with it! Just call me "Motorcycle Mama."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo hot mama! Looks like you had a great shower. Wish I could've been there! XOXO!
JEN

Harmony said...

It was such a nice shower. That baby is going to be well clothed. Lots of fun. Glad I was still here for it. :)

Robby and Lynsey said...

I love that picture of you on the bike. You should send it to one of those motorcylce magazines that put pictures of women posing on their bikes. ;)