Thursday, July 12, 2007

We are HOME!!

Yea, we were finally released from the hospital yesterday!! :) The culture came back negative for Group B, which is very good news and also what we expected. I am so glad to be out of the hospital! Claire has been doing great since we got her home, she's eaten and slept. Maybe later we'll attempt a bath. Unfortunately, our Internet is having difficulties right now...what a week for it to go nuts on us! Anyway, I have tried several times to post more pictures but keep getting shut down. So, I promise, as soon as I can get it to work, more pictures will come! Thank you to everyone who has been keeping us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Robby and Lynsey said...

Glad it was negative and you are home now! I'll be anxiously awaiting new pics of your cutie. :)

Josh said...

YAY! Congratulations, guys. So glad everything worked out well and know you're home. May God richly bless you all and Claire.