Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning

Christmas has come and gone, but I wanted to share some photos from Christmas morning. We were very blessed with an abundance of gifts from family and friends. My mom and dad were able to come and spend the few days leading up to Christmas and that morning with us. Sadly, my brother who works in Austin at a retail store was not able to join us, but Mom and Dad went home by way of his house. Will was sick again, and not in the best of moods, so it was interesting, but I think he still really enjoyed his Christmas. Claire enjoyed hers as well. After weeks of being around sick people, I've finally caught the bug, so hopefully I'll be feeling better soon, too. And how could I forget...a major milestone occurred last Saturday...Scott turned 30!! Happy birthday to him! We made a cake and had balloons...fun for the whole family :) On with the pictures!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

love the belt with the boots! Sorry you're sick...hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren! I found your blog through a friend's. I want to invite you to join a brand new forum for Sisters in the Church of Christ. It's small but growing, please join us! Let us support and encourage each other!!!!! The link is
http://sistersinchrist.forumotion.com Please join us!!!!!!