Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter


We dyed eggs on Saturday aftternoon and the Easter bunny visited us later that evening because he knew it was going to be too cold to hunt eggs the next day! Easter Sunday, we found our baskets and went to church. It was, indeed, very cold! We were blessed to have our friends, the Chances, over for Easter lunch...lasagna!


Will showing us the egg dipper

Dying the eggs


Claire, "hunting" her eggs


Will and Dad opening the eggs after the hunt


Cute kids

Easter baskets


Will on Sunday morning

Claire on Sunday morning (her bow is sliding down her forehead!)

The kids together


The whole family (thanks, Shannon, for taking the picture!)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Love the bow! And I also love your apron. Very nice.

Melanie said...

What a beautiful family!! Claire is growing so fast!

Harmony said...

Such cute kids. Looks like they had a great time. I also love the apron and gloves. :)

Tami said...

Chase got the same easter basket as Will!

Happy Mama said...

I love your family picture- you guys are all to cute! I cannot believe that Will is such a little man- he is so tall! Claire's dress is so precious too- she is just beautiful! Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. And thanks for the bloomie comment- I'm sorry I have not gotten to do much blogging lately- but I appreciate your sweet words! Take care- maybe we'll see you all some this summer. :)

Cheri said...

Precious!!! I love the pic of the kids just sitting in the floor playing. I've started trying to catch more of those moments on camera. They're precious children and precious moments.
Is Scott through with the hard stuff for the semester? Jake & I are praying all survived!!!

Mandy said...

There's too many to choose from so: [Insert sarcastic comment about Scott's facial hair here]. =) Hugs!