Sunday, February 03, 2008

What's Been Going On

  • Will went to Children's Day Out for the last time on Wednesday.
  • He is starting a new school this Monday (tomorrow) which is every day. He'll only go from nine to three, though.
  • I am going to start working every day at the flower shop.
  • Claire's first tooth is about to break on through to the other side.
  • Will has now been passy-free for one whole week and a day. He has asked for it several times, but we've been strong :) I don't recall him asking for it at all yesterday or today, so that is wonderful!
  • Last Tuesday was the one year anniversary of my brother-in-law Bryan's death. Please remember my mother-in-law LaDon and my niece, Rebecca in your prayers.
  • This past week, two of my friends lost their mothers--both after long, tough battles with illness. Please keep Chelsey and Carrie in your thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Hey, I wanted to tell you that I forgot I'm taking the exersaucer and bumbo to the babysitters house, but we will still have the baby bed, and I also have a bouncer too that will be here. So if you want to bring something feel free, but I will have those things that Claire is welcome to use. I can't wait!!!

Kelly said...

Thanks for the update. Hey, can you tell me the name and author of that pacifier book you read to Will? We will be having the same talk soon. Parker is not showing the same obsession with the pacifier so far, but I imagine if he ever gets hooked on it then Keynan will steal his to get his fix. Better to beat the habit. Do you get to take Claire to work with you?

Happy Mama said...

Wow- I am impressed with the passy progress!
Hadlea sucks her thumb and there is no getting rid of that thing!
I'm sorry to hear about your friends and your brother in law as well- keeping you in my prayers...

Happy Mama said...

BTW- I love your hair and glasses! I love a new look- I am ready for one myself. You look great~ :) ( I am a little behind can you tell?)

Noel Green said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Chelsea's mom. I know she has been sick for a long, long time.

Please pass along my love and concern to Chelsea. We're praying for you, too.

Celeste

Larissa said...

I thought about you yesterday, I hope you survived and can recoup a little energy and sleep!