Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


I am most honored to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award from my college friend, Kisti (sorry, Kisti, for some reason Blogger isn't letting me link to you--you can find Kisti's blog in my sidebar!). I am especially honored because I find Kisti highly creative, as she is talented in so many ways. To think that she finds me creative is a big compliment! In winning the award, my job is to list six of my favorite art forms. So without further ado...

1. Painting

2. Card-making/Scrapbooking

3. Floral design

4. Decorating/Interior design

5. Photography (although I'm not very good, it's fun to play)

6. Sewing (again, not very good at it, but willing to learn...I am lacking in the time department)

I don't have a lot of time for arts n' crafts, but I love to do them. Thankfully, I do get a lot of hands on experience with floral design and interior decorating with my job! The past week has been filled with decorating the shop for Christmas, one of my favorite things to do! I will also add a few pics of my most recent creations...

The diaper cake I made for my friend Abby's baby shower this past weekend.

The silk floral arrangement I made for the same shower.

Now I get to nominate people for the award! I nominate: Melanie H., Harmony, Emily S., Bethany, and Kelly W. (Sorry, still don't know why it won't let me link to you guys!)

3 comments:

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

You definitely deserve this award girl! I love the diaper cake:) Precious!
Also, I'm totally envious of the floral arranging job. That's always been a dream of mine;) I love your work!

Sara said...

Beautiful creations! :) You are very creative, Ms. Lauren!

I was unaware you had a blog - so I hope you don't mind if I put a link on my page to yours! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, your work is simply awesome, I'm very much impressed by your decoration work, Really you will get this award very soon for your wonderful work. Obviously your floral arrangements is also looking very good.


------------------------------------------
bobwilliams
White hat seo