Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random...

Here is a shot of the back of Claire's head after a bath...it's pretty long when it's wet and you comb it out!


Will in the tub. I have some really cute ones of both of them, but alas, I can't put them on the Internet!

Will and I back at the farm...we took the youth group kids and Will last Saturday night. It was really cold, but we had a lot of fun. This time we did the corn maze, too.


On the cow train again :)


Not a whole lot has been happening around here as of late. Scott had two big papers due this week, so we're glad those are behind us. However, the semester is far from over! His graduation is set for Friday, December 12th. We are excited. He got his regalia the other day and it just felt even more real.
I started a new cross-stitch this week...I haven't done any since before Will was born...and I am feeling pretty old. I think I'm going to have to get one of those magnifying glasses that you rest on your chest in order to see where I'm stitching! If I finish it, it will be really pretty though, so I'm hoping I can stick with it to the end :)
Next week will be a busy one for us. Scott and the youth group and the elementary kids are doing a Thanksgiving meal for the senior adults of our congregation next Saturday. That same day, I am going to see Twilight the movie, with some friends from church who've also read the books. On Sunday, we will be having our big holiday open house at work from 1:00 to 4:30 (if you live in Big Spring, be sure to come by!). Of course, the week after that is Thanksgiving. We will be traveling to the New Braunfels area to spend the holiday with my family. My aunt and uncle have a new house and I'm excited to see it! It will be a nice chance to get away and spend time with those for which I'm thankful!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

I know ya'll will be so glad for Scott to be done with school!! Wow - it's been a long road.

Enjoy the holidays!

Anonymous said...

I hope your open house went well!
Love, Jen

Zack & Monica said...

Hey Lauren, your kids are too cute! Have a great Thanksgiving.

Happy Mama said...

Claire looks so grown up! We miss you guys! Cute pics! Hope you are having a Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless!