Saturday, November 01, 2008

MoRe HaLlOwEeN fUn!

Will's preschool class--notice: almost completely BOYS!

ARRgh, me mateys!
Will decided he did not want to be an astronaut or a cowboy yesterday morning. He wanted to be a pirate. Well, we don't have a pirate costume, so mom had to improvise! Here he is in his old cut-off black sweatpants, a pair of tights I had bought (when I was considering being a pirate myself) that had a runner in them which I cut up and put around his waist, a long red satin scarf around his head, and of course, to finish it off, his cowboy boots. Voila--a pirate :)

Claire's first real trick-or-treat.

Will trick-or-treating at a friend's house.

Claire is mesmerized by their dog, who is also named Claire!

The Claires face off!

Will knew right where their toys were...here he looks like a "cowboy pirate." Bang!

That gun is almost as tall as she is!

Will said, "I can take off my shirt and go swimming in there!" This fountain was INside the house!

The four of us back home after trick-or-treating.

Our jack-o-lantern...Will said it was Claire :)

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Looks like ya'll had a good time!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Super cute! I'm lovin' your tights, btw! :)

Amy said...

You all look cute! Sounds fun.