Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween! We've had some Halloween fun already this year. We took the kids to a local church's fall festival last Saturday night. Then tonight, my bunko group had a Halloween/costume theme. We all dressed up and it was lots of fun! As for Halloween night itself, we are going to Midland to pick my mom up from the airport with costumes in tow and plan to head back to some friends' homes here in town so the kids can trick-or-treat. We are greatly anticipating Nana's visit!

At the festival...me and Claire, sans her antennae (I wore them most of the night!)

Will the Astronaut

Will playing with his friends, Malaki and Cash. They both came as Optimus Prime (the Transformer).

Claire and Daddy...she's actually wearing the antennae in this one!

Me dressed up for Bunko...I went as "Solo in the Spotlight" Barbie.

Scott having fun with the camera...

Katie the Clown and Aubrey the Hershey's Kiss

Barbara (with her eyes closed) and Pat

Abby the Hunter (in case you can't tell, the target is on her pregnant belly!!)

Trissa and Callie and Alice Cullen and Victoria from the Twilight series

4 comments:

Harmony said...

What Fun! I love how everyone went all out.

Larissa said...

I love your costume!!! You're so creative, Barbie!

Thailand Tracey said...

Happy Halloween to you too! Great costumes :) I know that you'll all have fun together this evening making precious memories. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Barbie - you look awesome! I love it! -Jen