Monday, June 26, 2006

While We were in Lubbock...

Above: a picture of Scott's incomplete Father's Day gift...Will and I made this at the Clay Cafe in Lubbock where our friend Jen works (that's her holding the tile). Will's handprint is in the middle. Jen assures me that the finished product looks great! We put this picture in Scott's Father's Day card so he would know his gift was in the works :)


The family with the new LCU Chapparal statue. This statue was given to LCU last fall and sits in front of the newly remodeled McDonald-Moody Auditorium. Will's t-shirt says "LCU Chapparals." Our future chap :)

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Isn't that statue wild? I wish we'd gotten a picture with it while we were in Lubbock. I'm glad you got to go visit good 'ole LCU.

Larissa said...

I was just fixing to take my kids to Clay Cafe. Isn't that place cool??? I'm sure the finished product will look awesome! Cute pic of the three of you!

opalessence said...

Hey girl! Did you know that Anthony's grantparents donated that "chap" statue? When we got back from our honeymoon last year, they were delivering it to Lubbock. I hear it really looks great.

Anonymous said...

My name is Angela Deshone of LBK, and just took my husband in for his 27th B-day and we LOVED it & CAN'T WAIT to come back soon. Also the staff and managent were the awesome. Thanks for coming and blssing our family. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I think a nice pretty fountain would have been better for the aesthetics of LCU :)