Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Photos











This is one of my favorite "holidays." Not because it's a day dedicated to me or all moms, but because it's a day to reflect on being a mom. I am reminded of the days when I found out that a little life was growing inside me. I look back on the two days that changed my life forever--May 10, 2005 and July 8, 2007. I have been blessed with two beautiful, sweet, precious children and I am so thankful to be their mom.
Scott was sneaky and hid my cards all over the house...in my bathroom drawer, in the refrigerator by my coffee creamer, and in Will's underwear drawer :) The cards he picked were absolutely perfect and it's been a great day so far. The "photo shoot" was so much fun and later today, we plan on planting my gift...new flower beds!
Happy Mother's Day!!

12 comments:

Robyn said...

Beautiful pics! I would kill for that flower bed to photograph!!! And, I love the corsages you did for prom at work. I photographed some prom-goers last night and their corsages were just dull compared to those. Very fun and trendy!

Melanie said...

What beautiful pictures!! Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!
Your blog is looking very nice. Isn't it fun to tweak sometimes? It's like rearranging furniture without the aching back.

April Carrasco said...

Precious pictures! I love the headband :)!!

Cheri said...

The pics are gorgeous!!! Love 'em.
Way to go Scott - what a good husband you have!

Harmony said...

Good pics. I'm glad you had a good day.

Thailand Tracey said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow! Those are real "keepers"! Glad you had a special day.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Those are beautiful:)

The flowers are so pretty! We're still stuck in winter in Colorado:)

Happy Mama said...

Beautiful pictures! What a precious family you have! Happy late mother's day!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful Lauren! And of course, what adorable children you have! I miss you and want to hang out sometime soon. Love, Jen

Katherine said...

I LOVE the pictures-what a beautiful family!! :) I love this time of year-the spring flowers and the green-ness (is that a word? lol) of everything!

Glad you had such a great Mother's Day-I know you are so proud of your kiddos! :)

Love you! Blessings~

Larissa said...

Those are beautiful and so special!