Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures from the Sunshine State, Part I

We have returned!! We had an amazing time in Florida and are getting back to "normal." Of course, as soon as we passed back into the city limits on Monday night, Will became sick yet again. So, Scott and I have been trying to catch up at our jobs whilst only going to work half a day (he goes in the AM, me in the PM or vice versa). Thus, I haven't really been able to sit down and get these pics up til now. I decided to do the pictures in two installments. Part I is the first half of our trip in Panama City Beach:


The view from our balcony.

Will's first time in the ocean.


Scott's mom and my mom at the beach. (Scott's parents only live a hour and a half from the beach).

Scott and Will in the surf.

I love this picture. Actually, there is a series of them, but this is the best one. Claire wasn't too fond of the beach (didn't like getting her toes sandy), but loved the pool!
Will playing in the sand.
Our little sunbathing beauty.


Three generations.

Family portrait.

Scott got some phenomenal pictures of the sunset from our balcony. They almost look photo-shopped, but they're not!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look amazing and tan and happy. So jealous. Love you! Jen

Robyn said...

NICE sunset photos!!! Good job!!! Don't you just LOVE Florida beaches? I feel blessed to live so close to them.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Beautiful pictures! My favorite is the one of your mom, you and Claire! Precious:)