Sunday, July 27, 2008

Birthday Girl Pictures

My college friend Kathy lives near my parents in Houston. She is an amateur photographer (she has two adorable little boys that she can't help but take pictures of) and we asked her to come and grace us with her talents on Claire's birthday. She took some amazing photos of Claire that day while Will and her oldest boy, Patrick, played with my mom in the pool. Here are the results!

This one is my absolute favorite. My little birthday girl in her birthday suit with a great big grin on her face!


A classic Claire face. Ooo!

Yummy cupcake!


...And in the blue outfit :)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little "fry-monger" you have! So sweet. Love, Jen

Harmony said...

Great pics! I love them all.

Darla said...

Oh wow, these pictures are so priceless. I love them! Cute little girl you have.

Daphne said...

Fantastic photos! Your friend is ready for the pros!!! Beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

great littlepussy she has, loved to smear cake all over it then slllloooooowly lick her clean, mmmmmmmmmmmm watch her kick and squeal as my tongue laps her one yr oldpussy, slip my finger in her ass to strt getting her ready forcock, just a bit of working it, lots of baby oil she can take it actually it is shocking how much cockthey can take