Monday, July 28, 2008

There & Back Again

Finally! Pictures from our trip to Katy are here.



On our way, we stopped in Austin to see my brother Kendall (as you might remember from a previous post). Here we are with Kendall and his girlfriend, Stephanie.





Claire playing the part of a pool-side hottie :)


Will LOVES to swim. Here he is doing his thing!




On the 4th, we went to my great aunt and uncle's house in Coldspring on Lake Livingston. Here are Uncle Tom, Claire, and Aunt Ruthie.


Aunt Ruthie and Will in the "little pool" (aka hot tub).


A view of the lake house looking up from the shore.




Looking from the deck to the pier and the lake.



Claire opening birthday gifts (and Will helping).


My grandma, Mom, me and Claire.




Claire and me in my parents' pool.

No comments: