Tuesday, August 29, 2006

ARGH!

I have been trying for the past two days to show you pictures of our little boy right before surgery and right after and stinkin' blogger won't let me! I am starting to get pretty fed up with it. I guess you get what you pay for, though, right?

Anyway, I do have a couple of things to share. In about an hour, I am going to interview our congregation's oldest member for our ladies' newsletter. I believe she is 96. Her daughter will be there too to help fill in any holes; it should be quite interesting. The last time I interviewed one of our elder ladies, I found out that she is the grandmother of the secretary in LCU's Bible department. What a small world we live in!

Our ladies' newsletter is in desperate need of a name. So if anyone has any suggestions, bring 'em on. The other night I was brainstorming and came up with a few contenders. I asked Scott for his input and he gave me one suggestion that I thought was quite funny: The Monthly Visitor. Any thoughts?

2 comments:

Heather Noel said...

Glad to hear your little one is okay from surgery. Mine had one of those he'd kill me if I talked about surgeries too in May. Its good to hear all is well.

Anonymous said...

how about...Christliche Damen?...j/k --i know it's stupid but i had to incorporate LCU somehow, plus, my mom was a CD! have a good one!