Monday, January 29, 2007

My Bump--My Lovely Baby Bump



Here I am at 14 (almost 15) weeks. It's getting bigger!
This weekend was spent in Ruidoso, New Mexico, at Mountain View Christian Camp for a youth retreat. We had a good time up at the camp seeing fellow youth ministers and gleaning from the word. Scott Jarvis and his son, Tyler, were the speakers, and from what I hear (since Will kept me from most of the sessions), it was amazing. Of course...would we expect anything less from Jarvis?
The camp was covered in about 6 - 8 inches of snow, so that was really fun for all the west Texas kids who came. They had numerous snowball fights and built snowmen. The funniest thing, however, was the fact that all the church vans and buses got stuck in the snow. One of the youth ministers brought his own pick-up, which thankfully had 4-wheel drive, so he pulled all the vans and buses up the hill onto the highway on Sunday morning. Fun was had by all :)
Unfortunately, I don't think we got any pictures of the snow. Oh well, we were a little busy.
Anyway, now that we are home, there is plenty to do. This will be my first full week of the morning schedule, so hopefully I will be productive in the afternoons. I don't think I will today, though, I am really tired. Will decided not to sleep much this weekend, so we didn't sleep much either. I might just lie down and take a little nap...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear y'all had a good weekend. Sleep is good :), I hope you all get caught up on it. Hey,I wanted to remind you to put Will's lilypie counter on this blog, too. Talk to you soon.......

Harmony said...

So it is growing some. :) Clothes apparently hide it for some time since many people at church are just now figuring out I'm pregnant and I've had a belly for most of the time.

I'm glad you had a good weekend. We are so jealous you got to go to MVCC, especially with snow.

Enjoy your napping.

Amy said...

And what a nice bump it is! Fifteen down...

Larissa said...

You are brave to post a pic of your bump. I on the other hand will forgo doing that. I am still in that in between stage, it's frustrating. I shouldn't be, I should be able to wear all maternity clothes now, but my weightloss has kept me from that, so I've been in that awkward stage for a while! You look cute though!

Larissa said...

By the way, take a nap...take lots of naps. I do, I live it up in the nap department, and I will until I can't anymore!

Robyn said...

Cute bump!!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Love the title!! :) You are looking very cute. :)