Thursday, January 18, 2007

Why I Love Thursday

I love Thursdays. Not because anything particularly wonderful happens, but because it is a great line-up of comedy on NBC. You get My Name is Earl, The Office, Scrubs, and 30 Rock all in one night! It's amazing! If none of those shows make you laugh, there really might be something seriously wrong with you. But we can still be friends. Of them all, though, I have to say I look forward to 30 Rock the most. I love Tina Fey. She is hilarious. I so miss her on SNL, but her creating and being on 30 Rock is worth it. And Alec Baldwin, although I don't really like him "in real life," is just a riot. If you haven't watched this yet, you should. It's really for your own good. :)

Anyway...back to the real world. Not much is happening here other than it is supposed to get nasty here again tomorrow. I am so cold! I think my toes might fall off if I take off my shoes!

Happy Thursday to everyone and have a great, safe, warm weekend if I don't get around to posting tomorrow. (Aren't you all proud of me??? Three days in a row!!!)

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Congrats! You guys have been sneaky keeping that secret so long! I have a hard time not telling people. It seems like when one of us gets pregnant, we all end up pregnant. I think I'm 6 weeks behind Kara, and you're 6 weeks behind me, and then April! Lots of babies!!!!

opalessence said...

Congratulations, Lauren! I am so happy for you, Scott and Will. A new addition is such a blessing and you are such a good mom, I know! I wish you all the best during this pregnancy.

Larissa said...

Yeah, I am so glad you are coming to the party!!! It's going to be a lot of fun!

Jason said...

Hi Lauren, I am Noel's younger brother. Who are you? I suppose one of Celeste's friends? I saw your reply to Noel's post saying he was hilarious, so that was my first sign you had a good sense of humor. So then I looked at your blog, and I think you've convinced me to watch 30 Rock :) I LOVE The Office, and haven't really watched any of the other shows. I watched Scrubs a time or two, and liked it, but I do Netflix too so I've always got more to watch than I can keep up with. Thank goodness for TIVO! Check out my blog, I'm hilarious as well.