Tuesday, February 06, 2007

16 Week Baby Update

Well, in less than a month we will (hopefully) find out whether the newest addition to our family is a boy or a girl. I went to the doctor today for my monthly check-up and everything seems to be going just fine. We heard the baby's heartbeat and I had my triple-screen blood test. All in all, not a too exciting appointment, but next month's will be.

In other baby news, I am about 99% positive I have felt the baby move. It feels just the same as when I first felt Will move, so it just has to be. Even though it's early, I think I am feeling it just because I know what to "look" for. It's pretty cool!

Not much else is happening. We are getting ready to head out on Thursday and as soon as I get back next week, I will be thrust into the fire at work because it will be Valentine's Day! It is always super-crazy, so it should be interesting when I get back. Tonight I am going to have a girls' night with Harmony and some other friends of ours. Harmony's family is out of town, so she is having a little get-together at her place. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow, I get my hair cut. That's always fun. I really just like it because they wash your hair and it feels so good :)

I'm not sure that I will post again until after I get back from Florida, so everyone have a safe and happy weekend and Happy Valentine's Day :)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, I do love getting my hair done-that is my favorite part-when they wash it!! :) I hope that you have a safe trip to Florida and that everything goes well.

I want to to come visit y'all soon! We should chat to find out when a good time would be. Love you! Blessings~

Josh said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Sorry but it's been a while since I've read everyone's blog.

We just found out last week that Neena is pregnant!!! Our due date is Oct. 12. Exciting stuff!!!

April Carrasco said...

I hope that y'alls Florida trip was safe. We missed y'all at MFs.

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Hey Lauren,
I have to tell you, I just did a google search to see if I could find your mailing address. The first thing that popped up was a girl's blog that had you and Scott listed as 2 of her heroes. I thought that was really neat:) She's a wise girl:) I can tell the 2 of you have a very effective ministry based on what I have read and heard from you (via your blog) and from others! God is really using you:)
Anyway, I had no luck finding your address...could you email me your mailing address? You could send it to kistib@aol.com
Thanks:) Hope your day is going well! Happy Valentine's Day!