Friday, August 10, 2007

50 odd things...

I got this interesting survey on MySpace. I thought I'd post it here, too...I haven't posted a survey here in a while. Notice question number two...I thought that was definitely odd!!

1. How tall are you?
5'7"

2. Have you ever done heroin?
Seriously??? Who answers yes to this???

3. Do you own a gun?
not personally, but my husband does

4. Do you recycle?
No :( (wish I did/could).

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
It depends on the kind of doctor appointment or what it's going to be about. Not normally, though.

6. What do you think about hot dogs?
alright every now and then...I do NOT want to know what exactly is in them.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee and OJ

9. Can you do push ups?
I'll be honest on this one...no.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Honestly, no. It could use a good scrubbing (it's not horrificly dirty, though).

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring

12. Do you like painkillers?
When I'm in pain, yes :)

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
That's a good question for Scott. I have no idea :)

16. Middle Name?
Patrice &/or Reed

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I should be getting ready for bed.
I'm tired.
I hope Claire lets me sleep tonight :)

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
Diaper bag.
Birthday card for my brother.
Pajamas for Will.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water, Diet Coke, tea

20. Who is your hero?
Scott

21. Last person you called?
Mom

22. Current worry?
I'm a mom. This almost requires me to constantly worry about my children. Currently I worry that Claire is getting enough to eat, and that Will might be getting sick.

23. Current hate?
being tired

24. Favorite place to be?
With friends and family.

25. How did you bring in the new year?
We traveled from Florida to Houston. Then we sat in the hot tub at my parents' house.

26. Where would you like to go?
The UK, most of Europe, Australia

27. Do you own slippers?
yep

28. What shirt are you wearing?
a green one

29. Do you burn or tan?
burn then tan

30. Favorite color(s)?
Red, purple, green, coral

32. Are you wearing socks right now?
nope

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
depends what is stuck in my head

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
the Boogey-man

35. What's in your pockets right now?
nada

36. Last thing/person that made you laugh?
Either Scott or Will

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
I had Strawberry Shortcake sheets, but what was even better was my Smuf sleeping bag!

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I've never really been horribly injured. I've given birth twice, though.

39. Are you doing anything else right now?
nope

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two, but only one works.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Chelsey

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Beth P.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Scott

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
I haven't seen one in years!

45. What is your favorite book?
How could I ever choose??? I'll list a few of my favorites: Gone With the Wind, the Outlander series, Harry Potter series, The Poisonwood Bible, A Painted House...I could go on and on.

46. What is your favorite candy?
Snickers. It really satisfies.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Acapella's version of Canon in D

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Never thought about it.

49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
I was about to go to bed.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I have to feed that baby!

1 comment:

Beth Purcell said...

Hey- I made the survey! Cool!

Beth P.