Saturday, August 25, 2007

Five Things...

Five things I love about Will...

Huh??



1. He smiles at me like he hasn't seen me in a loooong time when I go into his room to get him up in the mornings or from a nap :)





2. He does a big belly laugh when we tickle him.





3. He sounds so cute when he says, "What's that noise, Mama?" and "That's very nice."





4. He amazes me daily at how smart he really is.





5. He has beautiful eyes and a winning smile.



Will snuggled up to Claire all on his own. Notice all his bedtime gear is with him :)


Five things I love about Claire...

Sleeping Beauty



1. She giggles in her sleep.





2. Her head smells so good.





3. She is beginning to smile.





4. Her mouth becomes a perfect "o" shape.





5. She holds her hands together, so prim and proper.



Five things I love about Scott...

Sweet Daddy and daughter

1. He is an awesome father.





2. He is an incredible husband.





3. He knows just what to do or say to make me laugh.





4. He is the Random Fact King.





5. He is passionate about the Bible; studying it, teaching it, and applying it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post, I enjoyed it :)

You do have a bunch of sweeties on your hands.........

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Larissa said...

That was so sweet! Your kids are beautiful!

Katherine said...

Oh, I will second that-he is most definitely the random fact king!! All I ever needed to know I learned from random facts by Scott Prather ;)

I will also second number five-it is encouraging!! Great post!!