Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

My parents and brother were able to come up to visit us for Labor Day weekend. We enjoyed their stay and I know they enjoyed getting to see their grandkids/nephew & niece. Mom and I had fun dressing Claire up in all her cute clothes...if I had actually copied my mom's pictures to my computer I would be able to show you some really cute ones of her in a pretty dress my mom's best friend sent her and my black patent leather shoes. Hopefully she'll send those to me soon so I can share :) Also, I don't have any of my dad or Kendall with Claire...those were all on Mom's camera, too. So these will have to suffice for now :)

Claire has started smiling and we got some pictures of that, too. Will is very hard to take pictures of these days...he is too fast for me! But he had a great time this weekend playing with his new kitchen that Nana and Grandpa got him and, of course, playing in Grandpa and Kendall's trucks. He was very disappointed when they left and ran over to his carseat which was in the house and said, "Put my car seat in Grandpa's truck!" He wanted to go with them.

In other news, Scott started back to school at ACU last week and I started back to work (just on Wednesdays and Fridays when Will is at Children's Day Out). I think it's going to work out really well.


Smiling Girl

Will, Nana, & Claire

Pretty in purple

3 comments:

Katherine said...

What a beauty!! :)

Harmony said...

She is very pretty in purple. Goes well with her skin color. I can't wait to see more pics. What cuties!

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Adorable pics;)

Do you keep in touch with Jen (Wood)? She commmented on my blog, but it was annonymous. I would like to get ahold of her, if you have an email for her. Thank you:)