Sunday, September 23, 2007

Big Brother

What a sweet big brother!







Well, it seems I may have rejoiced too soon...Will's potty-ing has come to a stand-still. He still goes in it every once in a while, but hasn't done the all day thing since Tuesday or whenever that was. That's okay...he'll get there. And he hasn't completely lost interest in it yet, so that's good too. I am very busy right now trying to get my house ready for Bunko on Tuesday night, so I'd better cut this short. Maybe my house will look nice enough that I can post pics of it, too! :)

I have added a new feature to my blog...a playlist. It is the last thing on the sidebar. It's set up to start automatically and it is supposed to randomly shuffle the songs, so hopefully everytime you open my page you won't hear the same thing. Anyway, if you don't like the song that is playing you can always click on a different one or just pause it all together. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that's there!

No comments: