Friday, September 28, 2007

Diaper Cake II, Etc.




Another friend of mine is having a baby shower tomorrow, so I just couldn't resist making another diaper cake! And of course, I had to take pictures and show you :)
************************************************************************************
Thanks to Bethany and Kelly for the positive feedback on my playlist! I was a little worried because my mom said it didn't work on her computer, so I'm glad it's working for everyone else :) These are just a few of my favorite songs. I've thought of so many more since I made it!
In other news, Scott has been in Abilene since Thursday morning for the second weekend of his two-weekend class. We are very much looking forward to having him back tomorrow afternoon!
Have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Terri said...

I love this one! Whose shower is this one going to be for? Is it the table decoration? You should show Laura, she would probably want you to make them to sell at the shop!

JulieC said...

Too Cute Lauren!
How fun that we get to keep up with each other with the whole blog world! I'm exctied to be able to keep up with your family---they're beautiful!!!

-Julie

Lauren said...

Mom,this one was for my friend Katie. I tried to use stuff she had actually registered for, and it just worked out that she had chosen the monkey rattle, monkey outfit, and elephant strap covers! It was very cute and coordinated when I put it all together. So of course, I had to take a picture :)

Yea, Julie! Thanks!

JulieC said...

Lauren,
I just have to say that I LOVE your play list! I seriously am plugging my computer into the bathroom today so I can listen to it while I get ready! I know, I'm a dork! But it's awesome---so thanks for the happy get ready music!
-Julie :)

John, Kisti, Maren & Silas Felps said...

Okay, Lauren, I'm using your cake as my "recipe"! I'm helping decorate for a shower tomorrow. My Bible Study group is hosting a shower for a girl from the crisis pregnancy center...anyway, I've been on your site all morning...loving your music, and trying to make my cake as cute as yours:) Just thought I'd say hi!