Thursday, August 16, 2007

Isn't She Lovely...

We took Claire to get her first portraits made today. She did so well! She was awake and (mostly) happy the whole time. Will was a much bigger challenge than she was :) Here are a few of my favorites:

So sweet

So innocent

So Kissable


Her head still fits in Daddy's hand!

Notice the look on Will's face :) Scott wasn't supposed to be in the pictures (that was the plan), but Will would not sit in my lap or cooperate without him, so in he came. Thank goodness he wasn't wearing a t-shirt!

My nursing tank top strap is showing, but everyone looks good, so it's not the end of the world.


And finally, the action shot. Just as the photographer was taking the picture, Claire decided to spit up. Yum! Notice the perfect tear-drop form. This was Scott's favorite picture (all in jest--he's such a guy). He specifically asked the girl to add it to the cd for us--ha!

12 comments:

Jeff Shelton said...

Oh man, Lauren. That spit-up picture had me rollin'! She's precious.
Love, Kara

Anonymous said...

Lauren she is beautiful, and Will is growing so fast. The spit up has me laughing so hard. Just when our little princess cant be any more dainty these thinghs pop up. I love it. My favorite is the one of you and her. Love yall and miss you.
Emily

Anonymous said...

She's a sweetie! Good pics!

Harmony said...

Great pics. So adorable. Can't wait to see her again.

Noel Green said...

These are terrific!

I love the one where you're all looking at Claire the most. Beautiful!

Love,
Celeste

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. It's hard to pick a favorite, they're all so good. I'm so glad you had them done.

<3 Will and Claire's Nana

Anonymous said...

What a pretty family! I love the pictures!

Jen

Marta said...

Beautiful girl! Beautiful family!! What great pictures! The spit-up one is great... we have one of Sutton doing the same thing under the Christmas tree with Darby and my niece Simone. Babies are such unpredictable little joys!

Katherine said...

Great pictures-what a doll!! :) I love them-what a beautiful family!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Love the pics! They turned out so good. I especially like the ones with everyone in them.

opalessence said...

Lovely indeed!

Anonymous said...

Lauren,

She is so beautiful. What a blessing for all of you. I can't wait to see her in person the next time you visit your parents. Congratulations to all of you. I know that Will must be very excited to be a big brother. You are a wonderful and blessed family. All our love The Askins