Thursday, November 01, 2007

Crazy Halloween!

It is just my opinion that Halloween should never be held on Wednesdays. I know that can't be helped, but really, Wednesdays are just the worst for Halloween. That said, it was a good one despite being on a Wednesday!


Will went to "school" and Scott and I attended his little "party" at 2:15. I then went back to work while the boys went home. Then we headed out to trick-or-treat at 5:15. We hit three church friends' houses before church started at 7:00. I ate my dinner on the go from a ziplock baggie since I work til 5:00 on Wednesdays. Claire didn't nap hardly at all at work yesterday so she crashed and completely slept through the first two houses. We didn't even get her out of her carseat. At the third house she woke up, so she wore her costume for about 25 minutes and we got a few pictures of her in it then.


Will got so much candy...he'll never be able to eat it all himself! When we got home he was so exhausted, but still so excited. He didn't want to take his "costune" off. Finally we got him bathed and in bed and he slept late this morning (yea!). Here are a few pictures from our evening:

My two kiddos together

Scott and Claire

Will, the Astronaut

Claire, the pea-pod

Just for fun, here's a pic of Will in the same pea-pod costume when he was a baby! He's five months old in this picture (on the same couch, by the way!)

3 comments:

Harmony said...

So cute! Claire is getting so big. Can't wait to see all of you again.

Daphne said...

I adore the peapod costume and the astronaut's not shabby either! I think Claire looks like Terry!!! Do I get friend points for that comment?!

I had dinner with student friends at Harding that night so, as you can imagine, no Halloweenish things going on!

Love the pics and the music!
Daphne

Kelly said...

I was looking on your blog, and suddenly clapping erupted from my speakers and made me jump out of my skin. So, without meaning to, reading your Halloween post "spooked" me. Your kiddos are cuties. I love the astronaut costume on Will. Claire is getting so big; she's such a doll. Nice use of the pea pod twice, and what a cute idea for you to be a princess!

Love ya,
Kelly