Thursday, November 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by my pal Beth!

1. Name: Princess Consuela Bananahammock. Just kiddin'--Lauren :)

2. Birthday: May 27, 1979

3. Birthplace: Houston, Texas

4. Eye Color: green

5. Hair Color: light brown

6. Height: 5'7"

7. Ethnicity: Anglo

8. Weakness: purses, shoes, jewelry...the normal girly things

9. Most missed memory: childhood!

10. Thoughts first waking up: "Noooooooo!"

11. Last time you cried: I can't remember, but I'm sure it was ridiculous.

12. Song title that currently says how you feel: "I Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore"...I'm tired!

13. What is the perfect day for you: Spending the day with my family...either just relaxing or doing something fun and adventurous

14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Not that I can recall

15. How do you vent anger? I like to be alone with my anger.

16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? I'm not really a phone-talker, but my mom and friend Harmony both are, so they are really the only ones I talk to

17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? Oh yes, I loved the Legos. However I think they really belonged to Kendall.

18. Do you chew on your straws? Yep. It annoys Scott, too.

19. Do you sing in the shower? Depends on how awake I am and what's on the radio.

20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? My mom...she's the only one who calls me at night.

21. The last place you went to in a plane? Houston

22. Do you cry at weddings? Sometimes, if there is a super-sweet moment that really grabs me.

23. Are you afraid of the dark? Nah.

24. What are you addicted to? Lots of things...Diet Coke, my TV shows (Chuck, Heroes, The Office, 30 Rock), hugging and kissing my kiddos, Nestle Drumsticks

25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? creamy

26. Who do you fight with the most? I guess I would have to say Scott, just because he's the one person who is always around and knows me the best. Sometimes life just gets stressful and we take it out on each other because we are the people closest to one another. We don't really fight a lot, but when I do "fight," it's with him.

27. Who can you tell anything to? Scott; and pretty much all my best girlfriends--Jen, Chelsey, Harmony, Abby, Beth, Kara, and Carrie

28. Do you recycle? No, but I want to. I just recently found out that the Big Spring State Hospital has a recycling center. So, I need to find out more about that. And I bought one of those permanent Wal-Mart shopping bags.

29. Who makes you laugh the most? Hard to say, because I know so many funny people. But again, since Scott is the person I see the most, I'd have to say him. We have a lot of inside jokes. Also, Will. The kid is hilarious.

30. What is the worst feeling ever? Seeing your kids sick and knowing there's really nothing you can do about it. Also, worrying that you might come home to dog-sicles.

31. How many pillows do you sleep with? just one

32. How many rings before you answer your phone? I try to answer it as soon as I can, because it usually only rings when my kids are asleep.

33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? As many times as I can get away with.

34. How do you sleep? Sporadically...ha! If this is referring to position, I try to start out on my back or sides but I wake up on my stomach a lot.

35. Last time you laughed: probably sometime today, but I just have a really bad memory.

36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? No, I think my reaction is usually sympathetic in nature.3

7. What is your favorite color? Red, but I really love green, purple, brown and pink, too.

38. What is your favorite state? I'd have to say Texas for the people, but Colorado and Florida for vacations!

Now I get to tag...Chelsey, Terri (Mom), and Tracey!

No comments: