Friday, March 17, 2006

Erin Go Bragh

"Ireland Forever!" Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

I know I haven't posted in quite awhile; I've been pretty busy at work and at home with my sick child. If you didn't know, Will has pneumonia (not bad enough to be in the hospital, thank goodness!). He has been sleeping A LOT (which is good) so one of us has had to be at home with him at all times. I missed work on Wednesday to stay home with him and give Scott a chance to get into his office and prepare for class on Wednesday night. He's been a stay-at-home dad most of the week, and a very good one at that!

What a week...it's been so hard to get back into the swing of things after spring break. I don't know how I'm going to survive work for the next two months. Somehow, I will find the strength, I'm sure! :)

I don't really have anything new to report so I'll make this a short post. I hope everyone has a great weekend and a good St. Paddy's. Shake your shamrocks!

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I'm so sorry about Will...that's so hard having a little one sick. I will be praying that he gets better soon!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I hope Will feels better soon .. so sad!