Monday, March 13, 2006

Name Game

I stole this from my mom who stole it from someone else--it's pretty funny!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name) Jessie West

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandmother's maiden name on your mother's side, your favorite candy) Graves Snickers (???--my mom's was way cooler--Ramsey Heath)

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL" NAME: (first initial of last name, first two or three letters of your first name) P. La

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite animal, name of high school) Tiger Katy

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Patrice Houston

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name) Prasonfra

7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your father's middle name spelled backwards) Ecirtap Yhtomit

4 comments:

Neena said...

Josh and I had fun with that. I made him play when I was reading it.

Terri said...

I liked Ramsey Heath, too! I thought you would use "Graves York" for your movie star name. You were creative regarding your street name; "Jessie West" is much better than "Jessie West Eighteenth"! That was fun.

Lauren said...

Graves York is better than Graves Snickers, I suppose!

And, yes, I thought it best to leave the 18th part off of my street name, too!

Larissa said...

that's really cute...I may steal that too!