Monday, March 20, 2006

My Boys


I thought I'd post some pictures of my boys--Will, Frank, and Cracker. I've mentioned my dogs, but never posted picture of them, so here they are in all their canine glory :) Frank is on the left, Cracker is on the right. They are pictured here in their favorite place, our bed. Speaking of the dogs in my bed, we have been finding ticks on them lately. Scott asked me to pick up some flea and tick shampoo when I went to the store last night. I went to the dog aisle and there were lots of different shampoos to choose from. Hiding behind one of those cheap impulse items they hang on the shelf was Sargeant's Gold Flea and Tick Shampoo. It was $4.68, but I figured if it had "gold" in the title, it must be pretty good. So that's what I bought. Hopefully it will live up to it's name. If nothing else, our dogs are very shiny and smell really good (for once--ha!).

6 comments:

Larissa said...

Oh my goodness Lauren. My Frank and you're Frank could be twins!!!!! I will post a pic of mine to show you. Maybe they are long lost brothers, who just both happen to be named Frank!

Neena said...

Those were cute pictures. Your dogs are really cute, but Will is the cutest.

Lauren said...

I think so too, Neena!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren! This bloggin thing is so crazy how many people you come across. It's fun, reading up on everyone! I don't have a blog yet, hopefully soon, cause I need to get in on the loop too! I am just afraid I would get addicted and I don't have much time to get addicted! Well, your baby is precious! He looks like you alot! Hope you are doing well! Email me sometime- prstewart@gmail.com
Love,
Pieper

Terri said...

Melanie,

It is indeed a small world. I have read your comments on Mike Cope'
s, Brian Mashburn's and Andrea's blog and you guys also have the Mashburn's in common. Brian was Lauren's youth minister at West Houston and performed her wedding and Carrie was a bridesmaid in the wedding.~~~Lauren's mom

Noel Green said...

So cute!

Hey, we just (finally) added your name to our links:). Sorry it took us so long!

Enjoy the weekend!

Celeste