Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Me

I feel like a new woman. I have new glasses and a new hair color. I used to have my hair highlighted all the time in high schoool and college. So often, in fact, that my own aunt thought it was natural. Well, since I've stareted having kids, I've let my hair go and it's become totally brown...and not the prettiest of browns, either. So, I am now a blonde once more!! Hooray! And my husband can start saying his favorite answer to "how do you like your coffee?" again--"Blonde and sweet, just like I like my women." Ha :)

Here I am before the color:

And after:

And with my new specs:

10 comments:

Terri said...

you're smokin baby, hot that is....... and that better be "woman" for Scott and not "women", lol.

<3 mom

Cheri said...

I like it! It is so hard once you have kids to stay on top of things such as haircuts and color, nails, etc. The list goes on and on.

Larissa said...

You know I love the blonde...I've become pretty fond of mine now that I'm used to it...we really do have more fun!!! Looks great!!! You guys coming for follies???

Harmony said...

You didn't tell me yesterday that you got your hair colored! Can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

You look really pretty with the blonde hair but of course, you are always pretty...looks great.....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blonde. Now we match! Can't wait to see you guys over Follies weekend!
Love, Jen

opalessence said...

lookin good, lookin good!

Noel Green said...

LOVE it!

Robyn said...

Pretty!!!

Katherine said...

Lovely! :)