Monday, January 14, 2008

No News...

...equals good news. Nothing interesting is happening with us lately...sorry for no postings, guys! We are just living :) Scott starts back to school tomorrow. Unfortunately his first class it at 8:00 AM, so that should be interesting seeing as Scott is not a morning person! He has to leave here by 6:00 to get there on time...wow!

For me, the newest thing going on is that I am getting new glasses. Woo hoo! My prescription has actually improved which explains the headaches I've been getting with my current prescription. I have been wearing my glasses a lot more now that I'm home with my kids three days a week. So, hopefully by this time next week, my glasses will be in and they will look fabulous! (Yes, because I have such horrible vision, they actually have to send off for my lenses and can't just make them in an hour).

The kids are doing great...Claire is six months old as of last week and she is doing fabulous. She is sitting up on her own quite well and eating more an more solid foods. She really likes sweet potatoes and pears. She's been such a good baby...we are so very blessed. She is still waking two or three times at night and we're really working on that; it's been a battle. Other than that, I can't complain.

Will is just hilarious. He cracks us up. Last night he bowled for the first time using the bowling ball slide (I don't know how else to describe it). He loved it and even scored about a 75. It was fun. He still has not decided to fully convert to the potty, but we're working on that, too. My goal is to get him completely potty trained by his birthday. So we now have four months before our time is up!

I don't really have anything else to report right now. I will try to take some pictures and get them up soon...

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Glad everyone is better and doing well. The bowling ball slide (I don't know a better name for it either) is awesome. That's the only way we can take our kids with us when the youth group goes. We went one time and didn't get to use it - not a pleasant experience!!!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand about the glasses. I always have to send off for mine too.
Jen