Saturday, January 19, 2008

Splish Splash, I Was Taking a Bath

Will and Claire took a bath together for the first time last night. It will also probably be the last time for quite a while, just because of the sheer volume that was created in that short time frame. My ears are still ringing. All they did was shriek at each other. Albeit, it was happy, laughing shrieking, but it was still shrieking nonetheless. They had a great time, though. The picture below captures it perfectly:





Will also got a pretty major goose-egg on his forehead yesterday while running through the house and not looking where he was going. OUCH!!

5 comments:

Monica B. said...

They are absolutely precious. . .

Harmony said...

What fun! The girls love having a bath together also.

Cheri said...

Bath times are loud, but make for a shorter wet period!!! We do the same thing - together.
They are so cute and Claire looks like she's really taking in everything Will does. What a precious relationship - brother and sister!

Daphne said...

Your mom told me you had new pictures loaded. I loved the blooms, baskets, and bath! I'm enjoying watching your kids grow up and it brings back some wonderful memories. It's fun seeing young moms discover that, regardless of how much you spend on toys for Christmas, the best fun is in baskets, boxes, pots/pans, and the tub!

I'm waiting for the 'playing in the dirt' pictures and wondering if the proper young lady I remember could bring herself to hose off naked kids in the yard?!

In some of the pictures of Claire, I see Terri so much and there is one that I see Lauren really strongly. She's beautiful!

Love you,
Daphne W

Terri said...

What a great picture, the waves in the tub crack me up; I feel like I was right there in the fray!. I can just imagine the DECIBEL level with them both wound up! I agree with Cheri, the bath and the laundry pictures have Claire looking so adoringly at Will, what a special bond & love they share!