Monday, January 23, 2006

Blessings

So...did I clean my house? Not really. Did I do laundry? Most of it. Did I sleep? YES!! And I'm still tired. All in all it was a good weekend, though. Not much of anything has happened with me in the last several days, so this will be a short, uninteresting post.

Things of note, though, are: a friend at church was baptized last night! Praise God for that! He has worked wonders in her life and will continue to do so. That news was truly a blessing. Also, another major blessing is that Andrea went home today!! Her progress has been so good that the doctors decided her health can be managed well from home. She is also seeing more colors, shapes, and light out of her right eye (the one on which they did surgery last Thursday). God is really and truly the Great Physician.

On a disappointing note, a prospective babysitter has fallen through. Argh! There seems to be no one in this town who keeps kids! It is so frustrating. I had an awesome babysitter last fall, but unfortunately for me her husband was transferred and they moved to Illinois over the holidays. Illinois is just a little too far to drive every morning. Please pray that we will find someone/something that will work out soon.

Everyone have a blessed day :)

No comments: