Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday!!

Oh, me...I am ready to go home! I have to, have to, have to clean my house and do laundry this weekend. Ugh! I don't wanna! Just give me sleep...

A couple of prayer requests I want to share are:

Andrea's eye surgery recovered "some" of her vision...not sure what that means...but she was pretty upset last night when they took the eye patch off and she still couldn't see. Please continue to pray for her. They are hoping to take her home for the weekend on a "weekend pass" from the hospital.

My dear friend Chelsey's mother has been ill for a very long time and things are not looking great right now. Please pray for Chelsey and her mom as they go through this time. That's all I want to say about that because I don't know how Chelsey feels about me saying more than that in a public forum. Just prayers are what they need now :)

I guess that is all I have to say for now. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren! It is crazy how you find people on this thing! I checked out y'all's site, it is good to see that everything is goin so well! Cute Boy! Well, I hope to see you at Follies! Until then, take care!