Friday, April 21, 2006

Branson

No, not the city...the new baby boy! Branson Matthew Tungate was born today at 10:21 am; his proud parents are Carrie and Adam and big sister is Ally. How exciting. I can't wait to meet the little guy. It's always exciting when a new baby arrives in the world.

As for Prather family news...there isn't much to report. I am looking forward to sleeping as late as possible tomorrow before tackling my house with various assundry cleaning chores. Sounds great, huh? It is possible that one of Scott's high school friends and his finacee are coming through town on Sunday, so I'm sure he is excited about catching up.

Other than that, our big news is that Will is seeing the ENT on Monday. Sounds kind of weird to be excited about an ear doctor, but nevertheless, I am. I am just ready to figure out how to keep my boy well.

Have a great weekend, everyone :)

5 comments:

Noel Green said...

Oh, please give them my congrats if you speak to them. That's wonderful!

I must admit I got a little excited by your subject line . . .it's rare that anyone ventures up to sw Missouri:)

Larissa said...

Tell them Congrats...they need to start blogging. I know what you mean about the doc appt. You're at the point where you just want his health to be good!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm there too!

Amy said...

Isn't it odd when you go to the doctor hoping for a diagnosis of something...anything? Here's hoping you get one with a speedy remedy.

Robby and Lynsey said...

Oh yay!! Tell them congrats from us, too ... I also think they should get a blog! Branson and Robby now share a birthday ... how fun!

opalessence said...

Hey Lauren! It is so awesome everyone is having babies. Seems like every time I turn around one pops out! I have been having some serious baby fever because of this...so stop it people, no more kids, I've still gotta wait...haven't even been married a year! Then again, I think, why fight it? Take care and good luck at the ENT!