Thursday, April 06, 2006

Finish the Sentence

I got this fun email today and thought I'd share!

1. My ex: is now happily married, as am I.

2. Maybe I should: do my work instead of writing on my blog!

3. I love: my family, friends, Diet Coke, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream, and rainy days.

4. I don't understand: how anyone could abuse their child. (April is National Child Abuse Month)

5. I lose: my keys and on occasion, my dogs.

6. People say I'm: shy. (??)

7. Love is: a many splendored thing.

8. Somewhere, someone is: giving birth.

9. I will always: believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and died for my sins.

10. Forever is: a long time.

11. I never want to: go through life without my faith in God.

12. I think the current President is: a man trying his best to govern and protect our country.

13. When I wake up in the morning: I want to go back to sleep.

14. My past was: filled with both mistakes and successes.

15. I get annoyed when: people don't use proper spelling, capitalization, grammar, punctuation, etc. in emails, blogs, and the like. (Ex: hey what up...idk im just chillin bc im bored. u wanna do somethin? well ill see u l8r...)

16. Parties are for: celebrating!

17. My dog is: OCD.

18. My cat is: dead.

19. Kisses are the best when: they are given sincerely.

20. Tomorrow: is Friday!!

21. I really want: a large Diet Coke from Sonic (easy ice). A breakfast burrito would be good too.

22. I have low tolerance for: people who just want to whine and complain all the time.

23. In public: I try to blend in and not look stupid.

24. Today: I am getting the first disc of season 2 of Smallville in the mail from Netflix!

25. My last dream was about: Clark Kent??? I have no idea.

26. I suck at: doing two things at once (ie: driving and talking).

27. I'm going to: get busy doing my work now!

3 comments:

Neena said...

I liked those. They were really good.

Josh said...

Those were gr8! Can u help me w/ # 15? I have a problem with bad spelling and punctuation. Especially on my blog!

My favorite one was: 22...couldn't agree with you more!

Terri said...

Fun answers! I love you so much! You are a precious child (of mine and of God)