Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Me?


Okay, folks, it's a record! For two nights in a row, I have cooked a real, home-cooked meal. I'm not talking Hamburger, Chicken, or Tuna Helper, either. Real recipes that require real ingredients. Wow...it truly is amazing. And dare I say it? I actually enjoyed myself. I enjoyed putting everything together correctly and then tasting the scrumptious meal I had produced.

Last night was also special because I installed the child-safety locks on the cabinet doors in the kitchen BY MYSELF (okay, Scott did help me on the first one, but other than that, it was all me, baby!). Incredible. It was a breakthrough evening. I have included a picture of me, the drill-wielding mama, with this post. Watch out, your kitchen may be next.

5 comments:

Terri said...

ROFL. You look kind of scary wielding that drill :)

Chelsey Whitlow said...

I am so proud of you!! You amaze me you drill wielding mama!!
love ya!!

Neena said...

Congrats on all the successes that past few days. I liked the picture of the teens. Ours would do something like that too.

Amy said...

I am so glad to hear from you!! Eric and I are opening our own business right now, so I am a bit strapped for time, but here is hoping we can get in touch soon.

Lauren said...

I think I should be offended!