Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's Official

In case you don't read my other blog, I'll say it again here: I have officially resigned from my job for next year! I am going to be staying home with Will and I am so excited. I have always wanted to be a stay-at-home mom and now I'm getting the chance. I have a little less than two months until school is out "for-ever!" Woo hoo!

Also, can I just say how much I loathe the time changes? I like the summer one because we have longer daylight hours, but I really don't like switching the clock forward. It always takes me weeks to get used to the new time. Almost every morning this week I have woken up late, and I wake up late anyway, so now I'm waking up really late. Hopefully my body will adjust soon! Poor Will's clock is totally messed up, too. Oh well, we'll survive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you - you are really going to be blessed by staying at home with Will.

Susan said...

Hi Lauren, I have been lurking on your blog since I found it a few weeks ago. I love hearing about you and Scott and your precious baby boy Will. I just had to stop and make a comment about how so very jealous of you that I am. I would LOVE to be a stay at home mom, I do hope you love it and enjoy every minute with your baby.

Larissa said...

Lauren, I'm so happy for you! You're going to have a great time!