Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Help!

Okay, friends...I have a couple of questions for all you smarty-pants tech-y people out there!

1. Two blogs is getting to be too much for me. I don't really know why I did it in the first place, but, oh well, here I am. So, my question is...can I make the two become one? And if so, how do I do that? (By the way--pictures of the fourth of July and Will in his wagon can be seen by clicking here).

2. How can I get pictures of things I am talking about in my blog from their residence on the Internet onto my blog (ie...I would have liked to put pictures of the Pirates of the Caribbean and Superman Returns up yesterday, but couldn't figure it out). I know there is a way to do it without breaking laws, but I can't seem to get it. Everytime I try, it does not work.

Okay, so there are my questions for all the smarties out there. Yes, I am "Inter-web" retarded. There, I said it. Whew.

Thanks and have a great Tuesday. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful friend Kara!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh my word-you MUST come out to Artesia some year for the Deans' fireworks show-it is simply A-MAZING!! That would be so fun!!

I drove by Big Spring on the way back-but it was about 4 in the morning...and I don't think you wanted me to drop in at that time ;) When I get some free time, I need to come see you guys though-you are just too close not to!!

I am not sure about your first question, but may be able to help you with your second, but I will have to get back to you on that...

Blessings!!