Friday, July 28, 2006

Huh?

Wow, I'm so glad to see that my blog wasn't deleted when I got on the computer today. I tried to check my MySpace this morning and I got a notice that read, "Invalid Friend ID. Member's account has been cancelled or profile has been deleted." What the heck? I didn't delete my profile! I emailed customer service so maybe they know what's up...craziness. And I had just put up a cool slide show, too... :(

We got Netflix in the mail today...woo hoo! One of the movies is Supersize Me. I have been wanting to see that for a long time. I'll let you know how it is.

My in-laws left town this morning. It was too short a visit. We had a good time visiting with them. My mother-in-law had a birthday yesterday, so we got a cake and ice cream. It was fun. They'll be driving part of the way home (Florida) today and the rest of the way tomorrow.

Speaking of trips, we'll be going on another next week. This time we are going to Scott's high school reunion. It's been 10 years since he gradumacated. Wow. We'll also be breaking up our trip (almost a must with Will) and will be staying next Thursday night with our dear friend Chelsey in Amarillo. I can't wait to see her! The last time I saw her was March, so again, it's been too long.

I tried to take some more pictures of myself with the red hair (upon request). Since I posted that last one, I got "low lights." I really really like it. The pictures aren't great, because I took them myself, but you get the idea. I like this first one because it is natural light...of course, it is blurry, and the light is reflecting strangely off of my eyes, but I still like it.

...And with the flash...

2 comments:

Noel Green said...

I like it!

Terri said...

It's still growing on me, I had always wanted to see you try red so I'm glad you did.

If you think blogger is weird for you, look up Scott's youth group blog, really weird......

<3 mom