Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tagged Again

I've been tagged!

*Alone or with people?
I definitely like my alone time, but I do like to socialize, too. I guess it just sort of depends on the day :)

*Summer or Winter?
This is a hard question because I do not prefer extreme weather, be it heat or cold. I love the spring and fall when it just feels good outside. If I really had to choose, though, I guess I would choose winter because you can always put more clothes, blankets, etc. on than you can take off in the summer.

*Black or White?
Black. White washes me out; I wear it rarely. And when it comes to furniture or carpet...anyone with kids knows that choosing white is just asking for trouble.

*Observe, or get along from the very first moment?
I've never really thought about this, but I guess I am an obserever first and foremost. I am not the type to put myself out there and jump into conversation with someone I have never met. I've done it in the past, but it was always awkward. I suppose I am too shy to hit it off with someone right away.

*Clown, or Drama (Queen/King)?
I really don't consider myself either. When I feel really comfortable with people, I let my guard down and become a sort-of-clown. Especially late at night, I can get pretty crazy :)

*A Hummer, or a BMW convertible car?
Of these choices, I'd have to pick the Beamer. Hummers are way too big and convertibles mess up my hair.

*Loyal or………
I'm loyal to a fault. Once you're a friend, you're always a friend. (I'll steal Kathy's answer on this one.)

*Three people I'm tagging
I hate this part. Even if I tag you, don't feel obligated: Chelsey, Harmony, & Lynsey W.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Check it out; we're a lot more alike than I ever realized. And feel free to steal my answers, especially when they still apply.