Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Busy Mama

I have accomplished so much today. I won't bore you with all the details, because that's what I normally do. So, just know that I have been one busy mama on my "day off" (Wednesdays are the days that Will goes to Children's Day Out). My own mama is coming to visit us in just a little over 24 hours, so I am trying to get my house half-way decent.

Okay, I will tell you of my biggest accomplishment today...I cleaned my closet. I didn't just pick through clothes to throw in the donation pile; I mean I actually cleaned it. Vacuumed, etc. You can actually see the carpet now! It's truly amazing.

My other "fun" adventure of the day was to take both of our dogs to the vet. Yes, at the same time. It was interesting to say the least and we did survive :) Cracker is slightly overweight, but we knew that. So, he is going on a diet. I'm sure he's so thrilled. We are also going to have Frank neutered soon, I think. I am sure he is even more thrilled than Cracker at that prospect!

Yea for productive days. I hope yours was great and that you have a wonderful rest of the week. Now, I'm off to relax and watch Star Trek. Live long and prosper, my friends.

2 comments:

Noel Green said...

Star Trek, yeah!!

We're really into Battlestar Galactica now, too. Do you like it?

Lauren said...

I have never watched Battlestar Galactica (We only get NBC, and CBS sometimes. We rent Star Trek from Netflix). I'm sure I would probably like it though. It's really weird how you find things out about yourself that you never thought possible. Like being a sci-fi nerd. Yep, that's me.